Clean & Pur Spray
Clean & Pur Spray is the ideal solution for the cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces, also surfaces in contact with feeding stuffs (countertops and equipment).
RIEM CLEAN & PUR Spray (Aerosol spray AE), cleaning – disinfectant – bactericide is the ideal solution for the cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces, also surfaces in contact with feeding stuffs (countertops and equipment).
On surfaces in contact with feeding stuffs: before wiping off, rinse with drink water in order to remove all residues.
Always check the steadiness of the colours.
Do not use on unvarnished surfaces, e.g. tinted or waxed furniture because of the risk of stains.
Directions for use
- Shake before use.
- Spray at about 25 cm.
- Let work 5 minutes.
- Wipe off with a piece of cloth.
Complete product info on backside of aerosol
PRINCIPAL BACTERICIDAL ACTIVITY
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa : contaminant of hospitals and public places, pathogenic to man.
- Escherichia coli : sometimes pathogenic to man and often causes infant diarrhea. May cause urinary infection.
- Present in the normal flora of human feces and so indicative of fecal contamination.
- Enterococcus hirae : fecal bacteria, pathogenic, may cause intestinal problems and diarrhea. Not often found.
- Staphylococcus aureus : contaminant of hospitals and public places, may be severely pathogenic and infectious.
- Staphylococcus epidermis: part of natural resident flora of skin and mucous membranes.
- Streptococcus faecalis : resident in the human intestines and consequently indicator of fecal infection. Little pathogenic. Very frequent.
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes : contaminant of infant feces. Causes skin eruption at the creases of infants’ buttocks.
- Bacillus subtilis : often resident in soil and in decomposing organic matter.
- Salmonella typhosa : contaminates water and feeding stuffs, severely pathogenic.
- Salmonella choleraesuis : contaminates water and feeding stuffs, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Salmonella pullorum : contaminates water and feeding stuffs, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Proteus mirabilis : often resident in decomposing organic matter, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Proteus vulgaris : often resident in decomposing organic matter, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens : often resident in and carried by water.
On the 4 first mentioned colonies, an efficiency test has been made at the Institut Pasteur of Lille according to norm NFT 72-190 (report NC/0100407).
The others have been tested according to official analysis methods of the AOAC (USA), 15th edition, 1990.
PERMISSION number 5010B
Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) : 38,1% - Propanol-2 (CAS 67-63-0) : 11,9% - Mixing in 50% Aqua [n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (CAS 68391-01-5) + n-alkyl ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (CAS 85409-23-0)] : 0,4%
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Aerosol contains 300 ml net.
Cleans without marks or reflection :...
Soft, non aggressive compact foam, specially...
Super Degreaser without caustic soda, cleans...
Insert spray cleans glass doors of all stoves...
Suited for all stainless steel surfaces, enamel...
BBQ & Grill cleaner
Super active foam, especially developed for the...