Hygiène WC - Plus
100ml - 300ml
Cleaning - disinfectant - bactericidal exclusively authorized for the treatment of toilet seats on both sides, handles, dustbins, tiles, earthenware, porcelain and enamelled surfaces.
RIEM HYGIENE-WC-PLUS, cleaning - disinfectant - bactericidal is exclusively authorized for the treatment of toilet seats on both sides, handles, dustbins, tiles, earthenware, porcelain and enameled surfaces.
Directions for use
- Shake before use.
- Check the steadiness of the colours.
- Spray at about 25 cm of the surface to treat.
- Let act 5 minutes.
- Wipe off with paper -often at your disposal at such places-.
Complete product info on backside of aerosol
Available in aerosol 100 ml net (pocket size) & 300 ml net (domestic size).
PRINCIPAL BACTERICIDAL ACTIVITY
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa : contaminant of hospitals and public places, pathogenic to man.
- Escherichia coli : sometimes pathogenic to man and often causes infant diarrhea. May cause urinary infection. Present in the normal flora of human feces and so indicative of fecal contamination.
- Enterococcus hirae : fecal bacteria, pathogenic, may cause intestinal problems and diarrhea. Not often found.
- Staphylococcus aureus : contaminant of hospitals and public places, may be severely pathogenic and infectious.
- Staphylococcus epidermis : part of natural resident flora of skin and mucous membranes.
- Streptococcus faecalis : resident in the human intestines and consequently indicator of fecal infection. Little pathogenic. Very frequent.
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes : contaminant of infant feces. Causes skin eruption at the creases of infants buttocks.
- Bacillus subtilis : often resident in soil and in decomposing organic matter.
- Salmonella typhosa : contaminates water and feeding stuffs, severely pathogenic.
- Salmonella choleraesuis : contaminates water and feeding stuffs, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Salmonella pullorum : contaminates water and feeding stuffs, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Proteus mirabilis : often resident in decomposing organic matter, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Proteus vulgaris : often resident in decomposing organic matter, sometimes pathogenic to man.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens : often resident in and carried by water.
On the 4 first mentioned colonies, an efficiency test has been made at the Institut Pasteur of Lille according to norm NFT 72-190 (report NC/0100407).
The others have been tested according to official analysis methods of the AOAC (USA), 15th edition, 1990.
PERMISSION NUMBER 6308B
Ethanol (CAS 64-17-5) : 38,1% - Propanol-2 (CAS 67-63-0) : 11,9% - Mixing in 50% Aqua [n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (CAS 68391-01-5) + n-alkyl ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (CAS 85409-23-0)] : 0,4%
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.